Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21st

Hi Everyone!

Don't know if anyone is reading this anymore but I decided to pop on here and have a little update...

Jess has been feeling a lil down and out..the weather up here has been horrible so I'm not sure if she just needs to get out and get some fresh air or the chemo is bothering her more than normal... I try to talk to her but she is super quiet so I don't know what to do... Ive been riding horses with her a lot now inside so I'm hoping that that will help :) She has still been doing the same chemo everyday and Monday.. We now have our big round again on May 2nd in Medford.. Her back has sure been bothering her lately so I'm really dreading this..thank goodness she has been having her very fav doctor do them so I feel that this really helps her mentally.

Rob has been doing the same..really anxious to get back home.. I keep sending packages for some moral booster :) He is now under 2 months!! He will be home right after his 25th birthday on June 10th!

Well I'm off for now..please keep them both in your prayers and send positive thoughts to Jess please :) <3 Thanks for checking in! Love to all, Cindi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindi,
    Could be a little of both bothering Jess? I'm thinking that you riding horses with her regularly probably helps her more than she says. Weather is horrible here! I'm even beginning to feel kinda blue about all the gray! I noticed at the Bonanza Twilight you'd ask Jess about her back. I sure hope all this goes away really soon.
    Yay for Rob coming home soon! I'll bet all of you are getting so excited!
    Sorry I haven't been on lately, but things have a way of becoming crazy without even trying!
    Love, lots of prayers, and big hugs to all,
    Kimberley, Richard, and Morgan =)

    ReplyDelete