Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11th

Hey Everyone!

Thought about getting on here a few times to do an update and then something would pop up..I swear I have been super busy since we have moved Jess's horses into town. Her place was super muddy and she wanted to get her's ready to show so she took her new horse and her old one into a barn here in town. This way she comes in like every other day to ride when she feels okay..if not I go in and ride or lunge one and then I will work the other.. I can't believe how busy that this has made me...I feel like I have a second job! But she has been having good and bad days like always...especially when she takes her Monday chemo...wow, that one is nasty.. But she had a really good spinal last time so I have to thank everyone for all their prayers and positive energy that they did for her. Our next chemo is May 31st...Jess was upset that it was in the same month but with May having 31 days I think that that is why it has happened... But other than that everything is about the same.. Her hair is getting long so she is super happy about that... She is mad cause it is in the out of control stage that you go through when you are growing your hair long.. lol

Well Rob is counting down the days until he comes home! I think that we are down to 34...He has been having it rough over there mentally so I think that this is good for him that he is almost done... I keep praying for him and sending him positive energy to help him make it. We will have a coming home party so let me know if you would like to help out or come :)

Well I'm off for now. Please keep both the kids in your prayers. Love to all, Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment