Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3rd

Hi All,

Well we made it through the big day of chemo...All went pretty well for a chemo day! I wrote a note that we were headed out on Facebook and I feel like all my prayer warriors did their job cause Jess feels like that was her best spinal yet and before they had been getting worse and worse so hopefully she still feels good in a couple of days..She felt super tired today but with all that she went through that doesn't surprise me.. Her white blood count was up and her liver count was better so it was a pretty good day... the doctor told us that she was watching her liver closely so that it would still be good after all this chemo is over!. So please keep her in your prayers to keep feeling good and keep her healing and keep that damn cancer away..

Rob wrote to me on Facebook this morning and let me know that he really wanted to video chat tonight about 6 our time...he is really having some homesickness so if you could drop him a note on Facebook to let him know that your thinking of him I would really appreciate it! :) He will hopefully be out of there on June 15th so lets keep our fingers crossed for that! Please also pray to give him the strength to finish out the last month and a half and for safe travels home..

Well I'm off for now. Thanks for checking in. Love to all, Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment